At our PEACEFUL EDUCATION center, children with various disabilities can enjoy individual and group psychotherapy programs. The family is actively involved in both personalized planning and in achieving goals.
The center also offers the opportunity to participate in playful-educational activities aimed at developing multiple forms of intelligence:
- Chinestetic: the ability to control body movements and to use objects accurately;
- Logic-mathematics: sensitivity and ability to distinguish logical schemes and numbers; the ability to manage long chains of reasoning and problem solving;
- Linguistic skill in making and using language;
- Musical: the ability to produce and recognize a rhythm, tone and timbre; appreciation of forms of musical expressiveness;
- Spatial: the ability to carefully perceive the spatial visual world and transform its own spatial perceptions;
- Naturalistic: ability to identify and classify the elements present in nature;
- Intrapersonal: self-awareness, the ability to explore your own feelings and emotions; knowing the points of strength and weakness;
- Interpersonal: the ability to interact with others, sensitivity to emotions, temper and other intentions;
Both therapeutic programs and playful activities have as a common goal to foster the harmonious development of the child by helping them discover their talents for a better vocational orientation in the future that will ultimately enable them to provide the mankind with the best they can offer.